If you are a Christian writer and would like to be a guest writer for "Conservative Homeschooler-Raising a Generation for Christ", here are the guidelines for submitting work to be considered.
- Please allow us a week to review and respond to your inquiry. Consisting of a small staff, it takes us awhile to go through inquiries here and on our main website: http://conservativehomeschooler.com and we want to make sure that we don't overlook your request.
- Work submitted must be uplifting and encouraging but not condemning and reflect a Biblical perspective. We are a conservative christian community and blog and seek to share articles that are geared toward strengthening or encouraging a believers journey.
- When including a biblical verse, please share what translation the verse or passage is from along with reference (i.e. John 3:16 KJV).
- Topics could range from homeschooling, parenting, geared toward biblical motherhood and femininity, fatherhood to just devotional articles or poems. Other ideas are are articles about Biblical truth, Creation, sanctity of human life, for teens, growing Christlike and the sovereignty of God.
- We are also interested in stories that reflect personal experience and what our Heavenly Father has done in your life.
- Please keep work to a minimum of 1,000 words.
- Submissions must be either in a .doc or open office format.
- Please include a short bio so we can properly credit the work to you. Bio can include your name, information about your website and what you normally write about. Feel free to include your fb fanpage and twitter link.
- No image submissions please.
What we do not accept:
- Work that is clearly anti-Christian or against other religions. We are here to uplift and encourage not condemn.
- Writings with bad language, violence, impure behaviour or occult references that have no biblical relevance will be immediately rejected.
- Writings that support or encourage illegal activities or recreational use of drugs or alcohol will be immediately deleted.
1 Peter 3:15, "But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." (NIV)
If you would like to submit your work, please send it using the following :Submit Your Article Here